Monday, July 7, 2008

Introduction

This blog has been created to assist me with my 3rd Year - B&ALD research task for EDF3806 - Future Directions in Adult Learning and Development.

I am required to compile a Futures in AL&D Database and reflective journal that will assist me with my assessment task.

The blog will allow me to collate information about trends and developments (social, economic, technological, political, cultural, educational) that may shape the future directions of AL&D,

This information will come in the form of

  • newspapers, magazines, websites etc.
  • thought-provoking images (eg. cartoons, pictures)
  • peer reviewed literature
  • professional literature
  • my own individual observations
I invite anyone visiting this page (in particular my fellow classmates) to leave comments on my posts to assist me with my research task.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment